[oc] FW: Could not open the PDF File

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Fawad  A. Khan
Sent:	Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:52 AM
To:	'joon.lee@quantum.com'; 'webmaster@opencores.org';
'cores@opencores.org'
Subject:	 Could not open the PDF File

Hi,

I downloaded the file called "sdram_doc.pdf "  from the link
http://www.opencores.org/cores/sdram/sdram_doc.pdf
<http://www.opencores.org/cores/sdram/sdram_doc.pdf>
but when ever I tried to open that file it gives me this error message

"Unable to find or create the font "CourierNewBaltic". Some characters may
not display or print correctly"

I tried to find this particular font but could not succeed.

What I think may be this pdf file is not embedded.

Please help me out in this regard I want to open this file. Its very
important.

I'll really appreciate you if you could resolve this problem as soon as you
get this mail.

Thank You
Fawad