Re: [oc] Some questions

 Comments are appreciated !

 After some searching to and fro, I decided to get Atmel's ATSTK40K20 FPGA
starter kit ($149 from DigiKey). This is not what I wanted (not a PCI
card), but I thought I play with a less expensive part first, rather than
order a PCI card for $1000 and discover it needs software for another
$10K. The kit is supposed to come with software (windows ..rr)

 I think I will try out 16550 core first and then add on PIC core. I am
also anxious to see whether it is possible to JIT-compile directly into
FPGA.. Summer fun is starting !

                  Vladimir Dergachev