Re: [oc] HDL coding guidelines

Its written that the document is about HDL coding
guidlines but it includes comments about verilog and
not VHDL.
I prefer to make three documents
1. Verilog related issues
2. VHDL related issues
3. General Hardware related issues (sections
2,3,4,5,6)

I am going to prepare VHDL coding guidlines based on
your guidlines

Regards
Jamil Khatib