Re: [oc] SoC bus review

on 1/3/01 13:47, Richard Herveille at Richard.Herveille@pie.nl wrote:

> Hi Rudi,
>
> ARM has a pattent on the AMBA bus. I looked it up and made a copy of their
> claims.

Damn ! I wish I'd have unlimited financial resources, than I would go out
and fight every bogus patent (like this one) in court !

Doesn't the very first paragraph apply to a telegraph that was build
sometimes in the 1860 (sorry my history is bad :) ???

Thanks for the detailed patent text Richard ! It was very entertaining !

rudi