Re: [oc] I'd be happy to participate and answer WISHBONE relatedquestions.

Hi Wade !

I'm writing up a comparison document at the moment for SoC busses. We have
chosen AMBA, CoreConnect and Wishbone as our favorites. Now I am trying to
do a final analysis of all three busses and will post it soon to the
discussion group.

Information that seems really hard to come by is marketing type of stuff.
Do you have any data as to market share of these busses ? Which & how many
companies (besides the craetors ARM, IBM, Silicore) are using them ?

Also, any direct comparison you might have I'd be willing to take a look
at, even though I have already created my own comprehensive list (and
opinions :*).

Cheers !
rudi