Re: [oc] Wishbus Bus

Hi all,

About spreading design effort. I think that of course we don't want many people
working on the same job doing the same thing and wasting their time. But we do
want a group of designers working on the same design, dividing the work between
them. This is only possible if there is a project leader that takes the
responsibility for the job. The project leader should design the top level and
divide the work to chunks that people could handle with good interfaces. Then he
should publish these blocks and let others join in to help him...
What do you think?

Lior

"Ovidiu Lupas" <olupas@opencores.org>@opencores.org on 31/12/2000 15:47:06

Please respond to cores@opencores.org