Re: [oc] Wishbus Bus

Hi,
I agree with you that the master has to know the bus
width but since you are talking about bridge, it has
to know both sides and know how to convert it anyhow.

Also you can not make all cores 32 bits becuase you
have to put the conversion inside each block

Also I do not remember the Wishbus (I read it in the
past) but I remember that there was different bus
sizes.

Regards
Jamil Khatib

--- Winefred Washington <wwashington@austin.rr.com>