Re: [oc] ATA-3 (EIDE) Opencore

Winefred,

I'm not sure about the status of the IDE core, may be Damjan can fill
that in.

For the internal IP bus, we are leaning towards Wishbone. The decision is
not final yet, but I think there are no alternatives. All other either
require a license or fees.

Wishbone can be found at:
http://www.silicore.net/pdfiles/wishbone.pdf

Best Regards,