RE: [oc] suggestion

I looked into this a while ago and the Ogg documentation leaves a little to
be desired.  Cost wise a small DSP might be better and easier but I do agree
that in the long run it would be good to see a hardware design as that would
promote its use significantly.

Also bear in mind the patent battles have started moves against ogg (ogg
should win of course but they lack funding so some disruption may occur)

Perhaps some general purpose audio codec supporting designs could be
gathered in preparation?

	cya,	Andrew...

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other
use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from your system. Logica is not responsible for any
changes made to the material other than those made by Logica or
for the effect of the changes on the meaning of the material.