[bluetooth] Need some direction for Error Checking in Baseband

Hi,
   I am trying to simulate the baseband of bluetooth
system. I am quite new in this area. I am trying to
understand the specifications. Your advice on it will
definitely help me. My questions are as follows:

1.In the access code correlator, what should be the
threshold value( they haven't mentioned anything
regarding this)?
2. In access code correlator, in how much time
receiver should declare "Starting of packet found"?
(10 usec or 20 usec window span)?
3. In the transmit/receive routines the buffer size is
not mentioned. What will be the maximum buffer size?
On which factors this buffer size depends?
4. Baseband does SAR ( Segmentation and Reassembly).
Does this SAR depend on the above buffer sizes?

I know I am asking so many questions. Your guidance
will help me in my project.

Thanks,
Jyoti

=====