Re: muLinux stalls upon hard-disk installation

From: Cenobyte (cenobyte6@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 15:25:53 CEST

> While installing muLinux 11r12 following the "install from
> DOS" instructions, muLinux stalls right here:
>
> ---------------------------
> Installing SRV addon ...
> ---------------------------
> Completed 22%
>
> <Stall>

What kind of computer are you installing this on? How long did you wait
before you decided it stalled? I know I had something similar when I
installed on an old 386, but after a while it got past it....

-Cenobyte
"To understand the very basic structure of the universe is to be able to
hack it.
We are physicists, realityhackers. We are limited only by nature
Herself..and even then she leaves a crack in the door every once and a while
"-me

-http://thirring.org