Re: [mu PROGRESS] DOSTOOLS.zip

From: Mike Johnson (mjohnson@davesworld.net)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 17:35:11 CEST

And the verdict is...

I finally got X11 starting up! Apparently it is running mostly out of the
swap space, but that is tolerable in a sense... I think it looks like it
will take 10 minutes to load into X... I am so excited to see X up an
running, I don't care how slow it is right now. I crowbarred mu into here, I
can do more to it later (like adding RAM). The important trick was skipping
Michele's installs and jumping into maintainance mode, setting up swap
space, and running mu from the HD to build the installs, then using the swap
space for the decompression of the addins when you use setup. (BTW, I like
the ncurses setup quite a bit... nice design)

Mike