Re: muLinux addons?

From: Bob Goodwin (w2bod@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 00:05:37 CEST

Winsor:

I finally got RH5.2 installed on the '486. I still have to boot
from a flop but that's ok.

I made a 180 meg partition for hda3 and according to DF it's 95%
full? That after stripping out netscape, print options, etc. All
of which makes it pretty useless but I am learning. fdisk is much
more controllable than Disk Druid and I'm pretty good at
manipulating that now.

Next would be to install muLinux in place of the RH5.2 stuff
which ought to leave me some room to do something worthwhile?

Do you know how to do that? Can I do it or does it have to start
from DOS? I still have 10 megs where I can install DOS 6.22 if
necessary?

Bob Goodwin Durant, Florida