Beowulf

From: Edward Gardner (edg@deckersds.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 19:54:04 CET

Has anyone experimented with the Beowulf project? Would muLinux be a good
lauching point for Beowulf nodes? Once a muLinux system is up and running
(cloned to hard disk) one could concievable install things like RPM and go
from there?

http://www.beowolf.org

Or is it missing too much core functionality? What I am looking for is a
way to get old computers up and running as quickly as possible without
going the NFS route.

Cheers
Ed