Re: About the list

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 20:51:41 CET

Ciao Michele,

mi ricordo di qualcosa...

On 09.12.99, 21:20:29, you wrote:

> Time ago, I and Karl-Heinz (Zimmer) discussed about a newsgroup
> on mulinux or floppy-linux or mini-distributions, in general

> There are, on this list, guys able to initiate a votation session
> and other burocratism, able to open a newsgroup, or a private
> newsgroup on some private server?

I remember your argument to look for some other participants and
perhaps create a Newsgroup dedicated to all the small Linuxes.
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For example: What about asking Tom Oehser (mailto:Tom@Toms.Net)
of tomsrbt and try to convince him that a Newsgroup like

     comp.os.linux.minidistros (or something similar)

would be a good idea?

I think it could be extremely helpful for many people to have such
a group and it would be nice idea to cooperate with the creators
of the other mini-distributions, what do you think about it?

Greetings from Hamburg,

    Karl-Heinz

--
"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is
 Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost