Re: [mu HELP] Translation requested

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 10:51:50 CEST

>>>>> "Michele" == Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it> writes:

Michele> I suppose my message can't reach the list: I'm not at my home
Michele> and I'm using win98+outlook. Sorry for duplication, if any
Michele> :))

Michele> My POP (pisoft) is classified as "insecure" and Sunsite
Michele> refuse my emails. With Linux non problem, because it delivery
Michele> directly, but with Outlook?

Could you forward the return mail you get when sending with Win98+OE ?

Do you use the same mailserver when sending mail from Linux and Win98
? We are using RBL mail filtering and my guess is that the mailserver
you are using from OE is registered in this....

/bart

--
"I've written small amts of C++, what more familiarity with objects do
you want?"         -- Vladimir Z Nuri <vznuri@netcom.com> on c.o.l.d.s